Steph and adorable baby Ellie
Me and Sue
Tara, Jenn and Sue
Tania and Tara
My neighbor Brandi and her mother-in-law Wanda
Sue flew up Thursday and it was nonstop til she left Sunday in the early am! Such a trooper... We got to celebrate her birthday Friday..which was a blast! and Saturday was the baby shower.
I'm so grateful to have such great people in my life. I've met a lot of great friends the last couple years and have some awesome friends that I've known for about 15 years and am so glad they took time out of their busy schedules to hang out and celebrate with me...
I had a great time (sorry it was soooo hot at my mom's) and got the best gifts. Adam and I are so blessed! Thank you so much everyone.
Well, we are definitely getting closer to meeting our little guy. We're very excited. This weekend we'll be working on his room. Hopefully we can finish it in the next week or two.

No comments:
Post a Comment