Hi Everyone!!!! 10 weeks left...fingers crossed! We're getting closer! Time has actually flown by even though I like to complain that it's taking forever to cook this little baby. ;)
We finished Gavin's closet on Sunday :) It's nice and organized. Who knows how long that will last...haha, but it feels good to have it done. My best friend Sue had a baby boy in April '08 so she was soooo sweet and gave my Colin's adorable clothes, car seat and stroller! That is DEFINITELY going to help out big time! We just ordered his crib today so things are definitely coming together!
I had my doctor appointment this morning and everything looks and sounds good. He's measuring right on track and she said his heartbeat sounds great! I love my doctor...she's hilarious. She knows I'm having a hard time gaining weight so when I asked if I'm going to double in size by the end, she just looked at me and smiled and said "you will be getting bigger..." HAHA. Thanks, that's very good news. When I laid down so we could listen to his heartbeat, she says "Oh, see, when you lay down it's just stomach muscles...you're fine." HAHAHAHA..Really?! Stomach muscles...uhmmm no. I am already having a hard time shaving my legs and tying my shoes! It's cause I'm huge! HAHAHAHA...but she is very sweet...and I'm so blessed to have found such a great doctor. I've actually been going to her for the last 4.5 years. We have our ultrasound next Tuesday to make sure my placenta moved up. Please keep us in your prayers as I'd really love to try and give birth naturally...I will be updating again after the appointment!
Love and miss everyone...

Jennifer the closet is adorable! I can't believe only 10 weeks left, you must be so excited!! That is so great that you have a good doctor. I can never find one because I seem to move every 2 years haha. SO excited for you. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Rachel! I'm so excited for you too! You're leaving soon....I can't believe it, but it's going to be one of the best experiences of your life!!! I will be following you through your blog! I love how you update it so frequently! I'm just too lazy to update mine..hahha.
ReplyDeletehaha Thanks for following and hopefully I will be able to keep the updates frequent once I am there. Looks like you will be giving birth right around the time I leave for Italy!! :)
ReplyDelete