Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






We're having a baby boy :)  My mom was right...again! We are super stoked and cannot wait to meet him!!!  His name is Gavin David.  I'm 18 weeks 5 days along now...still a bit to go!  Adam and I are doing really well and we're still working on finishing up our guest bathroom, but once that is done, we'll move on to Gavin's room!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO excited hun!!! I can't wait to meet lil Gavin!!! I am sooo stoked!! Colin and him will be the best of buds just like us! I can't believe how much time has gone by since we first met, man how I miss the good ol' days! But i love the fact that we're where we are at now getting to really experience life and all it's awesome-ness hahaha.I miss u like crazy Gorgeous and can't wait to see u again :) LOVE YA & that lil baby belly bean Gavin !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... Jennifer that is so exciting!! Congrats on your baby boy! They got some really good ultrasound pictures of him too. And my goodness, you have the littlest baby belly! You're going to be a radiant pregnant woman, I can tell. Take care of yourself girl and keep updating those belly pics!

    ReplyDelete